Landlords Insurance

Covered from Losses

As a property owner, you're covered from financial losses connected with your property which you let out.

Cover Contents

All landlords have the option to cover the contents within their property, to protect them for financial loss.

Many Types of Covers

Choose from a wide range of cover as a landlord, which you can discuss with us at any time for more information.


Landlords Insurance

Landlord insurance is a policy to cover a property owner from financial losses connected with their property which they let out. Predominantly, a landlord insurance policy will cover the building itself with the option of including the contents left within.

Landlord’s Insurance is different from standard Home Buildings and contents Insurance. Most standard Home Insurance policies do not cover many of the specific contingencies required of Landlords Insurance.

There are many particular insurance covers within a Property Owners Policy such as Property Owners Liability Insurance, this is cover for the Landlord or Property Owner. This protection will cover for injury to the general Public, as part of the Landlords Buildings Insurance Policy. For instance, a common claim could be where an old roofing tile comes loose in a storm and hits either a person or a third party’s property. In such a case as this it is then the Property Owners Liability Insurance, which is part of the cover that Landlords Insurance provides.

Get in touch today!

Call us for further information. Rey Direct Insurance Brokers customer care is here to help you.